Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Director of Change

The BTC Committee had the privledge of working with the Directors of Change which is part of Free the Children. As a committee I wanted you to showcase your learning over the past year and the Directors of Change helped faciliate your learning.

A Big Thank You to Rebecca!














3 comments:

  1. I was so proud of all you today.....it made me realize that all your hard work, time and dedication definitely was worth it....you are the change the community needs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Ms.R and Ms.T because with out them we could of never pulled our initiaves off( not at the beginning of the year)Now we have learned soo much about develping countries, how to raise awarness, and how to be a leader. Thanks :)
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at these videos and looking back at the blog I was amazed at how much we did and how much we accomplished, and how much we have GROWN!Great Job Team!! :)
    Christine

    ReplyDelete