Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BTC Reflection

BTC Leadera this is your last post of the year. You have made us very proud of your dedication and commitment to global action and change. You are the leaders of tomorrow so remember to take your place as within any environment you step into.

Reflect on the year.......
What you learned?
A moment that inspired you?
An initiative that you enjoyed researching and planning
Or anything else.





3 comments:

  1. I learned that we are VERY fortunate to have all this stuff and we should think about how others in developing countries live. Throughout all the initiatives, we've built awareness about how we can change peoples lives by viewing parts of a developing family's life such as the Vow of Silence which created awarness about people who do not have an opinion and knowing if they talked, they would be beaten up badly. To promote awareness about this, our whole school went without talking for about half a day. Personally, I really enjoyed the initiative in our school called Poetry Night because it really gave everyone a chance to speak infront of a crowd and it was alot of fun, we raised alot of funds for the country we are supporting which is Sri Lanka. The person who really inspired me was Craig Keilburger because he never spoke from a script and he tried anything to change the world. Being part of this group has changed my life and I will be more aware of what I take for granted knowing that some others don't have anything that I have. I will bring all this knowledge into next year and hope to inspire others, no matter how BIG or small you are. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who posted the above comment????
    Please let us know

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is at the end, jenny ^^

    ReplyDelete