Friday, April 23, 2010

Congratulations to all the BTC leaders who were apart of the Earth Day Initiative you did an amazing job! All your hard work and dedication paid off and you planned a very effective and informative day.

5 comments:

  1. I think that Earth Dasy was a huge success it was fun and I already know some people that are al reeady tring to conserve energy.

    ROBI-ANN;}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work everyone! The feedback from staff and students was positive. Everyone was impressed with your commitment and ability to lead an activity with a large group of students to build awareness about reducing waste. You should all be very proud of yourselves :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to for next years earth Day event

    Robi-Ann ;}

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations you guys! earth day was overall really successfull!
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the delay but I would like to Congratulate the Earth Day group for their amazing succesful day!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete