Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pancake Treat Team

To Do List for Tuesday:
Announcments (date of event and last date to submit orders is Thursday)
Posters / Flyers
Ask parents for support of paper plates, napkins & plastic forks
Ask parents to borrow pancake grills

8 comments:

  1. Hey Team all I know is that I finished 1 small poster and if anyone else wants to do one please do. Also that Alice is doing BIG POSTER.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure i will make a small poster and Alice and I will make 2 big ones and any one else can help too.

    -Sonia:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to bring the maple syrup. How much do we need Ms.R, one, two, three bottles? Also when should I bring it in?
    Samantha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam i think 5 so we have seven.
    alexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that we may need some more big posters so that this event will be super successful! I could make a small one at my house tonight!
    Alice :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the success of the Pancake Treat!!! Everyone within the BTC committee in the forefront and behind the scenes; you all put forth a grand example of how to smoothly run a food event like the one yesterday. Listening to students in the afternoon who had participated, was refreshing as all they could say was how wonderful the leaders were, the food was great and the room looked like a room for champions. Each of you deserve a pat on the back... let's take a moment and do that now ----- let's not lose steam as you have all new initiative to plan. Congratulations again!!! Ms. Rambaran & Ms. Tavares

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the pancake treat was a great success and i had fun! Alice :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. THOSE PANCAKES WERE AMAZING AND THE ROOM LOOKED GREAT U GUYS DID GOOD
    MARC

    ReplyDelete