LEADERSHIP STYLES
Discuss the following:
1. Why do you think you are this leadership style?
2. What strengths does your leadership style bring to the group?
3. What challenges does your leadership style bring?
4. Please make a statement that will help thoses with other styles understand you better.
Discuss the following:
1. Why do you think you are this leadership style?
2. What strengths does your leadership style bring to the group?
3. What challenges does your leadership style bring?
4. Please make a statement that will help thoses with other styles understand you better.
Example: "Something most people don't know about me is...."
"One thing I need from other people is...."
The four leadership styles are:
The Warrior: Key attribute is showing up
The Naturer: Key attribute is paying attention to what has heart and meaning
The Visioner: Key attribute is speaking the truth without blame or judgement
The Critical Thinker: Key attribute is being open to different outcomes
"One thing I need from other people is...."
The four leadership styles are:
The Warrior: Key attribute is showing up
The Naturer: Key attribute is paying attention to what has heart and meaning
The Visioner: Key attribute is speaking the truth without blame or judgement
The Critical Thinker: Key attribute is being open to different outcomes
Are we supposed to pick a leadership style or does Ms. Rambaran if them to us?
ReplyDelete-Sonia☺
1. I think I am a Nurturer because I am some times shy. I am also trustworthy and likeable.
ReplyDelete2. The strengths that I bring into the group is that I am good at surfing the web and taking notes, from books.
3. The Challenges that my leadership style brings is that I am some times stressed and anxious.
4. One thing that I need from people is there commitment to the group.
-Sonia:P
My leadership style I am most like is "The Critical Thinker." I think I am this leadership style because I really like listening to others ideas and aswell as contributing my own.
ReplyDeleteThe strenghts that our leadership has is that we are always pushing our team to move on and we always contribute and listen to others ideas.
The Challenges our leadership style brings is that sometimes we need to work everything out because most of the time, its hard to move on when you dont agree with them, so i suggest that we should learn how to dissagree agreably watching out for critical comments that are careless to some. One thing I need from this group is Teamwork and Empathy. Jenny
The leadership style I am most like is "Critical Thinker." I am most like this leadership style because I like to give criticism to others but get stubborn when they give it to me. I also like to add extra info that isn't needed which could be good at times. I am also a bit of "Visionary", because I often like to change my mind a lot and don't really care about the little detail which is good in a way. Sometimes I can be a "Nurturer", because when I am presenting or giving ideas to the group I tend to get worried about what people think. I am also a "Warrior", because I like to fight for my rights but don't like to lose.
ReplyDelete1 and 2. I think I am a warrior because I am strong and I fight for my rights. I always get work done and it is done well. When my group gets off task I am the one who usally settles the group back down.
ReplyDelete3. A warrior has advantages and disadvantages and some disadvantages are that you can be pushy and a little bit bossy.
4. I need a group who cooperates with one another.
Kyra:)
I personally think that I am a Naturer because sometimes I step back and don't always say what I want to say! I think I am sometimes shy and have to work on being more outgoing and not stepping back all the time!
ReplyDeleteAlice :D
I think I am a Naturer because i'll try to get the job done myself if nobody works and I don't really do anything about it.Also sometimes I don't say what I want to say. The strengths that the leadership style lead to the group is that we will get the job done and we are trustworthy.The challenges that we have are that we are sometimes shy or scared to be wrong so we don't really sy what we want to say.Also that we can be taken advatage of. I nedd a cooperative respectful group.
ReplyDeleteChristine